Tuesday, 28 May 2013
Structure of the Skeletal System - Definitions & Terminology
I created this tool using Quizlet.com which will be great for my students studying Anatomy & Physiology. A few of the main things I have found that my learners struggle with is getting to grips with a new medical, technical language and having to parrot-learn all the bones and muscles. By using this resource it will not only help their memory as they can use all the different activities to remember the locations of bones and the various structures, but will also help with their spelling of these words, which can be another difficulty they face, by using the spell tool.
Having a lot of different ways learners can access the information ie. via flashcards, practice tests, games etc. there is something for every learner no matter how they retain their information. The test options have a whole variety of test types too so it is an extremley versatile tool that i think would really aid my teaching.
I also like how i would be able to generate very quickly, short tests to assess how much my learners have learnt by the end of the session. I could even test them at the start to assess prior knowledge and then re-test at the end to see distance travelled. Its also a nice tool that learners could keep refering back to from home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment