Wednesday, 21 August 2013
Push Technology in Practice - Part 1
The first thing I created using push technology was a YouTube channel for our Basketball Academy. The boys are always asking for their games to be filmed so they can watch back their performances and do some game analysis and see which elements of their game they need to work on. As these files are usually quite large it is impossible to send them via email or is very time consuming to put a copy on each players USB device. So I set up this channel on YouTube and made all the players subscribe. They can now access the videos at any time at their own convenience. It’s also nice as it is a way of putting up all the photos that were taking throughout the year and highlight reels from the different events and tournaments they played in, including their Basketball Tour to Spain. The images I put together on the channel from the tour were taken on my iPhone and then uploaded to the channel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment